- CLAS presently supports 57 people
- CLAS has approximately 125-130 staff consisting of union, contract, casual, and non union (management/administrative) employees
- CLAS’ Central Office is comprised of the Executive Director, Program Coordinator, Financial Coordinator, Supervisors, and Administrative Support staff
- CLAS is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors
- CLAS has a variety of living options for people to choose from throughout Kings County from Wolfville through to Kingston/Greenwood. The options presently include:
- 1 Group Home (licensed)
- 2 Developmental Residences (licensed)
- 9 Small Option Homes
- 2Community Homes
- 4 Supported Independent Living (Apartment Program)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VOLUNTEER?
As a volunteer, you can make an important contribution by offering your friendship to a person with an intellectual disability. If you wish to know more about becoming a volunteer, please contact us.